Elevating Construction. One Board at a Time.
Build better, stronger, and greener with JetBoard™. It can replace OSB, plywood, fiber cement board, or drywall in many applications. From use in SIPs (structural insulated panels), to RV panels to fire rated elevator doors, JetBoard™ offers benefits other boards can’t.
5 Key Benefits
Completely H20 Tolerant
- Ideal for high-moisture and flood prone areas; it won’t rot or harbor mold and mildew
Easy to Work With
- It’s lighter than many boards, cuts easily and safely without hazardous dust. See why it’s green, healthy, and safe!
- JetBoard™ contains no crystalline silica, which can lead to silicosis.
Unparalleled Fire Protection
- It’s more than a flame-resistant material; in a fire JetBoard™ fights flames by releasing water vapor
- ASTM-tested, Class A fire-rated product with ZERO flame spread and 8x more fire suppression than drywall. See the test results.
Small Carbon Footprint
- A truly green building material made using very low energy input from raw materials through final production. It’s good for the planet and people, learn more about 2XGreen!
Super SIPs Solution
- In a SIPs application, JetBoard™ reduces manpower and shortens construction time frames. It’s the board of choice for manufacturers. Jet Products does not manufacture SIPs, but can refer an manufacturer in your area.
Standard Size Boards, Ready to Ship!
JetBoard™ is available in 3 standard sizes, in widths of 1/4” or 1/2” and by special order up to 1″.
- 4′ x 8′
- 4′ x 9′
- 4′ x 10′
For an estimate or a sample, click to contact us.